Understanding Your Newborn Class E- Class
About the Course
Understanding Your Newborn eClass
Congratulations on your growing family! Since newborns don’t come with an owner’s manual, consider the Understanding Your Newborn eClass your go-to guide for infant care. This interactive online course covers essential information, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. You will also stay organized with a variety of helpful checklists and trackers!
You can access the eClass from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. Allow 2-3 hours to complete.
• Newborn Traits
• Newborn Behaviors
• Crying and Comforting
• Bathing, Nail Care & Dressing
• Newborn Health
• Newborn Safety
• Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio
• Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
• Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log, appointment and milestone trackers, and supplies and safety checklists
• Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
• PDF library, glossary, and web links
• Class completion certificate
Online video class - instructor will not be present
Yolanda is the mother of 5 children, married to her high school sweetheart of 32 years, and Yaya to 6 grandchildren. She currently works in the field as a Newborn Care Specialist, Post Partum Doula, First Aid CPR Instructor through the American Red Cross, the CEO of Now You Lay Me Down To Sleep Nanny Agency, and Mommies' Helper. Yolanda brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to every class.