Understanding Your Newborn Class- In person training
About the Course
Understanding Your Newborn In-person Class
Congratulations on your growing family! Since newborns don’t come with an owner’s manual, consider the Understanding Your Newborn In-person Class your go-to guide for infant care. This interactive In-person course covers essential information, including clear video examples of bathing, feeding and diapering, and lets you know when to call the doctor. We will practice these skills in class. You will also stay organized with a variety of helpful checklists and trackers!
• Newborn Traits
• Newborn Behaviors
• Crying and Comforting
• Bathing, Nail Care & Dressing
• Newborn Health
• Newborn Safety
• Videos, animations, and optional read-along audio, In class question and answers
• Quizzes, interactive exercises, notes pages, and extended activities
• Essential tools, including a breastfeeding and diaper log, appointment and milestone trackers, and supplies and safety checklists
• Audio library with soothing sounds, lullabies, and relaxation exercises
• PDF library, glossary, and web links
• Class completion certificate
List Specific Registration Instructions Here
How it works:
• Once you purchase your seat to the In-person Class, we will email you instructions.
• Check with your insurance company for partial reimbursement of the class cost.
• In person sessions are held at The Office Evolution Building 6105 S Main Street Unit 200 Aurora, CO 80016. Southlands shopping center near Bad Daddy's Restaurant. Call for more information 720-325-5022
(Note childcare is not provided, please arrange before class)
Yolanda is the mother of 5 children, married to her high school sweetheart of 32 years, and Yaya to 6 grandchildren. She currently works in the field as a Newborn Care Specialist, Post Partum Doula, First Aid CPR Instructor through the American Red Cross, the CEO of Now You Lay Me Down To Sleep Nanny Agency, and Mommies' Helper. Yolanda brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to every class.